For dinner we reenacted our wedding dinner. This requires a bit of a flash back... My parents had hamburgers for dinner on their wedding day and also my oldest sister and her husband ended up having hamburgers also... You know how things just get so crazy and no one remembers to actually eat on their wedding day. Anywho, it became sort of a family tradition to get newly weds in the family hamburgers for dinner on their wedding day. When Adrian and I headed away from our wedding reception in a horse drawn carriage (I thought it was romantic :)) our carriage driver handed us a sack from McDonalds with 2 cheeseburgers in it and we laughed at the message on the bag that said something to the effect of "We didn't want you to forget these! Happy honeymoon!" So on our anniversary night this past weekend when we realized we didn't have a whole lot of time before the movie started we decided to get cheeseburgers from McDonalds and had a fun nostalgic moment together.
Happy happy anniversary to the love of my life!! Adrian you are amazing and I'm such a lucky girl!!!:)

11 comments:
What a cute little fattening tradition! Oh, how I have been longing for a big mac (alas, no cheese for me). You guys are awesome!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I'm so glad you got to spend some time together :)
Awww, happy anniversary! That is so funny about the hamburgers because in Bob's family we inadvertently started a fast food taco tradition when we got married. We've never had tacos on our anniversary though. We definitely should next time!
Happy Anniversary! I loved the hamburger story! We also rode away in a carriage, and I wished someone had thought to send us a snack!
Thanks for the heads up on Batman...I think I'll skip it. =)
Awww, happy anniversary! I love the hamburger story. Too cute.
That's a great tradition for the men -- it's cheap. You need to start a new one, like dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse! You two are so cute! Happy Anniversary to a great couple who are going to be missed terribly!!!!
Your hamburger story is cute. I love when traditions just happen like that. It's also nice when you have a reason to eat McDonald's when time is short!
i love the hamburger story! happy anniversary!
Happy Day! What a fun memory!
That is so cute about the hamburgers! I love the horse-drawn carriage too! Happy Anniversary!
Congrats on your anniversary! That's awesome. You know, I have a thing with violence too. I freely admit that I'm a complete wimp when it comes to violence.
Post a Comment