Monday, February 22, 2010

Computer Stuff

So I'm not actually MIA (or should that be MIB "missing in blogging"), but I've been having to take long breaks in my blogging because my computer is dying. It is so sad! I love my computer. I got it for mothers day when I was pregnant with Nina so that I could play computer games on the couch while on bedrest (and I did play a lot of Diablo!) and in these almost 4 years it has become so slow and now has stopped working sometimes all together. I'm lucky in that Adrian has been able to bring it back from the brink many a time with his surgeon-like computer skillz, but of course every time Adrian fixes it I have to hear all about how if it were a Mac I wouldn't have these problems. Insult to injury! I really don't want a new computer or frankly want to pay for a new computer. This totally sucks. Oh well. Hopefully Adrian will be able to fix it again, whilst mumbling about how evil Windows is I'm sure, but in the mean time I might be MIB for a while. Bummer.

6 comments:

Annie Mitchell said...

You know macs are not that bad. We have three!! You can also run windows on them with a program called parallels. I hope you figure out your computer woes soon:)

Jenny said...

Lame! I hope your computer gets better soon. :)

Heidi said...

So sorry about your computer. I hear macs are great--especially if you work with graphics a lot. I bet it would be tough to get used to a whole different style of computer usage, though.

Cami said...

Lame! I've been having computer issues lately too. Sorry, and I hope it gets better or you get a new PC. :)

Deb said...

so sad. maybe it just has seasonal affective disorder and will perk up come spring!

Jen Crook said...

I am totally on Adrian's side...you must have a mac! I love my macbook almost as much as I love my children. It has been rumored to be called my 5th child.