First was Ben's party were I got to help him make a ginger-bread house. He was so into it!
Second was Nina's party at preschool and Stacey had the cutest activities and crafts for them. They had a book exchange, decorated ice cream cone Christmas trees, played Christmas themed charades, and put together little baggies of reindeer food to put on the lawn for Christmas Eve. Fun stuff.
Third was Sophie's party in the afternoon so both Ben and Nina came too. It was a very laid-back Christmas party with treats and America's Funniest Home Videos viewing. At the end they played a hilarious game were 2 kids dressed in red, over sized, Santa-ish, long-underwear and a team of kids shoved as many balloons as possible into the long-underwear. The team with the most balloons won and it was a riot watching it all.
I'm so glad I got to go to all their parties. I thought it was going to feel totally overwhelming, but really it was a blast! I'm so glad my kids are blessed with such great teachers and have such a great time at school.

4 comments:
That is a lot of partying. Sounds like a lot of fun. Micah's party was yesterday. Too much food!
What a great mommy you are! Nice job :)
Somehow I managed to get to both of my first graders' parties AND get some errands done before they were all home from school for the break. I was feeling a little partied out. :) But, you're right, it was wonderful how happy they were to see me when I arrived.
I was supposed to go help with the babies during the class parties, so I wasn't planning on going, then they didn't need me and I told the boys I'd come. Then I forgot. FORGOT! I was just cleaning the house and forgot. Sad.
Post a Comment