Monday, March 05, 2012

Cub Scouting Fun

Ben just started Cub Scouts a couple months ago and he adores it. The structure and goals are right up his alley. He thrives on that. Ben makes new years resolutions for himself and actually works on them. This year one of his resolutions was to learn more about South America and he's totally working on it. I think it's an awesome part of his personality and I really hope he keeps it up. So anywho, Scouts is just the best thing in the world to Ben because it's all about working on new thing and signing them off. He's having fun. Here's a couple of pictures of what he has been up to. He and Adrian are SO looking forward to the Pine Wood Derby. I can't wait to see what kind of car they make.
Ben with his Bobcat badge and the Mom's pin for the Bobcat which he really didn't want to relinquish to me.:)
Ben with his Blue and Gold Banquet cake. Our pack has the tradition of the scouts and their dad's making cakes together for the banquet, so Ben and Adrian made this rocking Angry birds cake. I think it's so cute and was so impressed that they made the fondant and decorated it all themselves.

4 comments:

Corinne said...

I love that he loves scouts! It's such a fun thing to do with dad. Plus, that cake IS awesome!

Meg said...

That is so awesome! Jaide is so excited for activity days and it's weird to think that eventually we'll have a little scout too.

Meg said...

That is so awesome! Jaide is so excited for activity days and it's weird to think that eventually we'll have a little scout too.

ganelle said...

I'm just excited that we have a bit of break between #2 and #3. I am ready to NOT make a pine wood derby car next year!!!