Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hunger Games

Adrian and I went to the Hunger Games midnight show a week ago and it was SO fun! I love that we can be crazy together.:) I thought the movie was so well done. I love the actors they chose and thought it was one of the best book adaptations I've ever seen. I guess that's what you get when the writer is one of the screen writers too. Didn't you think the acting was great?! Oh, and have you listened to the soundtrack?? For the most part it's very Appalachian folky and I love it, surprisingly. (I'm not as big of a fan of the Taylor Swift songs, but I can see why they choose her since this movie is so big with teens.) "Daughter's Lament" actually made me a little misty the first time I heard it and the Maroon 5 song is haunting and gorgeous. Oooh oooh and you can also buy Sting's "Down in the Meadow" on i-Tunes and it's a beautiful lullaby.

No comments: