Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Yay for Halloween, my favorite holiday! This year the kids all chose very different costumes, no family theme, but that's okay. Maybe next year. Sophie is a zombie (seems like our Walking Dead obsession has rubbed off on our oldest, though she has never actually watched the show) and her T-shirt is a torn up My Little Pony shirt that says "Ponies Forever" - for some reason I think that is the most awesome zombie shirt ever.:) Ben is a Gryffindor appropriately named Ben. Not Harry, not Ron or Neville. Ben. How I love my boy! Nina is Merida from Brave and she loves her costume including the wig and oh my goodness how adorable she is in it! I have a feeling we're going to be seeing Nina dressed up as Merida frequently now that this costume will be in our costume trunk. And last but certainly not least our little Clara is a lady bug. Seriously I could just eat her up - she is so cute!! Thanks to my friend Tracy for giving me this cute and cozy little sleeper costume at Clara's baby shower!
Well the chili is in the crockpot and the pumpkin seeds have been roasted so we are ready for a fun filled Halloween evening. Our family movie this year is going to be Goonies after the trick or treating. So I say bring on the Reese's peanut butter cups and Twizzlers. I'm looking forward to my share (commission) of the kids candy!!:) Happy happy Halloween!!!

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Everyone looks great! Happy Halloween!

ganelle said...

Love those costumes! And how fun to have a little ladybug in the mix!

Julia said...

those are some great costumes!!