Saturday, October 20, 2012

Our Clara

Welcome home Clara Lily. We feel so happy and thankful to have this sweet baby in our family. We love you Clara!

8 comments:

Kel said...

She is beautiful!

Jess said...

Congratulations! I had no idea you were expecting - I guess that might explain why the recipe blog has slowed down. :)
I still use your recipes all the time. Thanks for posting them.

Jenny said...

I know I already commented on the same thing on Facebook, but I'm really excited for you. After I'm fully over my cold (and won't get little Clara sick) I'll bring over a CD of the pictures I took at the shower.

Jeri said...

I keep checking for more pictures! I'm really excited for your family. What a little blessing you have there. I love her name so much! (Clara is Simone's middle name. =)

Jen Crook said...

Congrats! How is the newborn thing going? Getting back into it? I think I would die...no, I know I would die.

Jenni said...

I'm loving it Jen! Clara is a sweet baby and I have 3 very willing older kids and of course Adrian to help. We are all enjoying Clara.:)

Jann said...

She is so cute. I am so excited for you.

Julia said...

Congratulations!!! How did I not know you were expecting?? She is adorable (course, considering her parents, how could she not be?)