I got up early and went to Target before Adrian went to work so I could look at all the vacuums sans children. (It was actually really nice to get up and out by myself even if it was only to go to the store.) First I saw all the Dysons....which are ridiculously priced....but look so neat. Then on to the Hoovers. The Hoover right next to the Dysons, the Wind Tunnel 2, was also outrageously priced so I moved on to the Hoover Savvy. It was a little more than I hoped to spend but seemed to have all the features I hoped for and hey its almost Christmas right?! So I got it. And I'm so happy I did - it is sooo cool! This vacuum makes our 13 year old family room carpet look semi-okay and that's a feat! It has this mini vacuum head attachment for the hose so you can really clean couches and hard to reach spots. It's also bagless, which is a first for me. No more vacuum bags to change - yay! And you can see the dirt collection compartment. I was amazed by how much dirt it picked up the first time I used it. It also has a hepa filter and a dirt sensor. It will turn on a little red light in the front if it sensed you haven't picked up all the dirt from an area. Isn't that cool?!

I know it might seem silly to blog about a vacuum but I really am thankful for my new vacuum. I figure it may be a small thing but life is made up of all these small things and I should remember to be thankful for them. I must be getting that Thanksgiving spirit!

5 comments:
I, myself, have blogged about vacuums. It's not silly at all!
That vacuum looks great! You always need a good vacuum. Have a great thanksgiving Jenni!
I am quite fond of my Kirby. It made my life that much nicer since I always had clean carpet. It is now in storage since I didn't want to risk blowing it out with a transformer in England. My current cheap-o vacuum, an Electrolux, broke its belt last week! How funny. The replacement just arrived today.
Oooh you have a Kirby, Joni... That's super cool! Bad news on your vacuum break down too - shredded belts must be a common vacuum injury :)!
Turns out it wasn't the belt. Jeff replaced it, turned the vacuum on, and out poured stinky smoke once again. I now have a new VAX and I just pray it can last for one or maybe two more years. Then back to the Kirby!!!
Post a Comment