1. Find the nearest book to you.
2. Name the book and author.
3. Turn to page 123.
4. Go to the fifth sentence on the page.
5. Copy out the next 3 sentences and post to your blog.
6. Tag three other people.
Anne of Green GablesL. M. Montgomery
"I imagined how perfectly thrilling it would be to take it to Idlewild and play I was the Lady Cordelia Fitzgerald. It would be so much easier to imagine I was the Lady Cordelia if I had a real amethyst brooch on. Diana and I make necklaces of roseberries, but what are roseberries compared to amethysts?"

Cami tagged me on her blog and Anne was on the shelf closest to me. Don't you just love Anne??! I plan on reading this one to Sophie soon. She might be a little young, but I hope that she'll want to watch the movies with me - its been forever since I watched them. I remember thinking Gilbert was hot when I was 12!! :)
Okay, I tag Ashlee, Jen, and Lynette!!

1 comment:
Yeah, I named my daughter after her (Sheely Anne). She is already addicted to both Anne of GG and Anne of Avonlea!
Post a Comment