"We've noticed that customers who have purchased or rated The 1900 House have also purchased The Girls Next Door - Seasons 1-4 on DVD. For this reason, you might like to know that The Girls Next Door - Seasons 1-4 will be released on March 10, 2009. You can pre-order yours at a savings of $58.93 by following the link below."
WOW. I guess all the other 1900 House buyers are a freaky-deaky bunch, eh?!! Do you see a connection between these 2 images??

Yeah, umm... Amazon I'm thinking I'll pass on your generous offer on those Girls Next Door DVDs. I have a funny feeling that a slight judgment error was made in sending this particular email out to all your 1900 House buyers... While I am a huge fan of PBS period reality series and do own and enjoy the 1900 House, I'm pretty sure that a series about a lovely British family living in turn of the 20th century conditions is quite a bit separated from the floozies living in the Playboy Mansion... Call me crazy if you like.

17 comments:
hilarious! I like PBS too! I am a big fan of antique roadshow.
I am sorry to hear about Nina! What a scary experience. I am glad to hear that she is doing better. When was she diagnosed with Asthma?
This is pretty funny. Anything to get a buck.
Well, they both live in houses, right? :) Obviously not a human making the "you might like" connections over there at amazon...
LOL!!! NO WAY!!!! OOOPS on their part... I think they should send out an apology for that one, of course you don't want the play boy gals. Oh dear!
Too funny! I can't imagine that the fan base would be the same for those two shows!
Wow. Hmmm.... my only guess is that the OTHER person who bought 1900 house (ok ok so there probably are at LEAST 3 people in the US who bought 1900 House) also bought "the girls next door." Ok, so I actually did like 1900 house, but what I could never figure out was the lady who was their maid and was practically killing herself and just making 1900 salary. What was her incentive??? (Oooh unless she got famous and is now on the "girls next door" maybe that's the connection!) Anyway, Frontier House was waaaaaay better.
hysterical! i'm surprised you were able to find such a g-rated picture to post of those girls next door. i had a "holy crap" experience last night flipping through the channels and caught them on E!. yikes.
ya, i don't really see the connection. someone is either really confused or really twisted at amazon!
oh common on those shows are so related!!! thanks for the great laugh this morning!!! I will have to check out the 1900 house show...it sounds really interesting, but unfortunately i will miss the girls next door show.
That is pretty crazy! I'm not sure how they come up with that stuff. I also wanted to comment on your last post too. I'm so looking forward to doing more mommy and me time with Jaide (and Kiree too when she gets older). We've gone shopping for clothes together too but it will be even more fun when she's a little older.
And you thought they knew you so well! :) That is funny!
something must have gone wrong with their compatibility program. :)
That would be some girls' night movie night at your house -- very entertaining :)
That's too funny... so, are you going to buy it??? (:
They both take place in a house...well, one is mansion. I just don't get it.
Funny.
Jeff thinks you should submit the email to Failblog. Any title ideas?
That is hilarious! Good one!
gotta love what computers come up with - too funny!
Post a Comment