A few weeks ago we had family pictures taken by my friend Michelle and I think she did an awesome job! We had to fight with Colorado winds and a very bright sun so we did have some flying hair and squinting going on (Sophie inherited Adrian's very sensitive eyes - get me to show you our wedding pictures sometime!), but I love how they turned out and how Colorado-y they are. We had to reschedule the photo shoot twice due to rain and snow so for me the wind and sun was a small price to pay for having the pictures taken outdoors in this beautiful location near our house. I know grandparents are anxiously awaiting the pics of the grandkiddos especially so without further ado here ya go:
Wow, those are great, Jenni! I love the light. Don't you feel such a sense of accomplishment after getting family pics? I always want to breathe a sigh of relief.
"The soul should always stand ajar, ready to welcome the ecstatic experience." -Emily Dickinson
"It's such a fine line between stupid and clever." -David St. Hubbins (This is Spinal Tap)
"What you don't feel, you will not grasp by art, unless it wells out of your soul and with sheer pleasure takes control, compelling every listeners heart." - Wolfgang Van Goethe
"Let other pens dwell on guilt and misery" - Jane Austen
Jenni's Current Art History Image
The Death of Romeo and Juliet by John Everett Millais c. 1848
8 comments:
great shots! definitely says "we live in Colorado" (the landscape you're sitting in). makes me want to get our family pic done!
Very cute! Nina looks like a large child now.
Beautiful! I had the same thought as Cami. Nina is so big now.
Wow. What great pictures! So . . . let's see those wedding pics!
SO cute! we haven't had family pictures in so many years.... you're making me feel guilty. :)
Wow, those are great, Jenni! I love the light. Don't you feel such a sense of accomplishment after getting family pics? I always want to breathe a sigh of relief.
YAY! Fantastic. They are very Coloradoy :)
Such a cute family!
Post a Comment