
Nina brought home this adorable "Tree of Thanks" from preschool today and I just had to record what my sweet little 3 year old is thankful for this year.
- My Daddy
- My Birthday
- Grandma and Grandpa
- Babysitter Taylor
- My 2 Princess Blankets
- Sophie and Ben
- Meatballs
- My Teddy Bear Blanket
Are those not heartwarming little pieces of thankfulness! Yes, I noticed that all the members of our family and babysitter Taylor made it on the list and I didn't, but I'm okay with that. I hope I'm a "given" if you know what I mean.:) It's the meatballs that cracked me up! Oh Nina you are precious!
5 comments:
HA! Ethan and Jane were on Jeffy's, and a couple classmates, but no Mommy and Daddy. I like to think we are a given.
This is SO adorable! What a sweet heart
Yeah, I just have to assume we ARE a given, like air :)
so cute! evidently, the girl likes blankets, too. i still have a similar one Bode made when he was three. fun memories.
The meatballs were my favorite, too. :)
Post a Comment