Monday, December 20, 2010
Decembering
We have been having a relaxing December at home. The kids are out of school now and we are spending our days playing (Sophie is teaching Ben how to play chess), reading, coloring (Nina), watching shows, and taking the occasional outing. It's been really lovely.
Our tree is decorated and we are enjoying our quiet evenings watching shows with the Christmas tree lights on. Last night was A Christmas Story and The Blind Side.
Here's the kids in their Christmas Sunday outfits. I love that Ben is wearing real ties now (well kid size real ties).

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What a tree! Holy cow that is georgousness. Your children look darling :)
Your kids are adorable! I had a post open last night I was going to make but then I didn't know how to get pictures off my new phone and Bob wasy busy so I didn't post it and the title was, no kidding, Decembering. :)
Yay for quiet Christmasy days and evenings. Glad you're having a nice Christmas break!
I can't believe how big your kids are getting!! Hey, any luck running into Elder Andersen yet? I don't exactly know where he's currently serving, though.
What great-looking kids!
Post a Comment