
Tonight Sophie was in the bathroom the same time I was putting Ben to bed and in my hurry of trying to get him to bed before Nina started crying I interrupted his normal routine. Oh the horror....
Here's how it goes on a normal night : change diaper, pajamas on, read book, brush teeth, drink of water, prayer, kisses. And I guess all this is firmly implanted in Benjamin's psyche in this precise sequence. Well, tonight went : diaper, pajamas, book, prayer, song from preschool,( "once there was a chocolate.. chocolate .. chocolate..once there was a chocolate..tall..tall..tall..."- I bet you can guess the rest) and kiss. I found out the gravity of my mistake when Ben just lost it. Major melt down. I couldn't even understand what he was saying. Tears and drool all over his pajamas. Then I understood, it was "BRUSH TEETH!!!!".
Once I figured it out and we were on our way to the bathroom it was all fine. He had a nice teeth brushing, drink of water, kisses and off to bed. No problem, like the last 10 minutes hadn't even happened. So my question is: do you think he's going to be a dentist or a control freak? :)

4 comments:
... or a control freak dentist. :)
Mendy's kids threw a fit once b/c Michael put them to bed w/o brushing their teeth and they were horrified b/c the "bugs were going to eat their teeth"
Hi Jessica! That is pretty funny, I guess those things we say to try to get them to be compliant really work :)!
I was going to say what Adrian said, ha!
Post a Comment