So I just quickly had to post the book cover for HP 7 Deathly Hallows!! So there you go - Harry and Voldemort right there in what looks like maybe some sort of duel... Very interesting... I guess he does find those horcruxes and takes on "he who must not be named". Of course there has to be a last battle so it's not that much of a shocker. Anyway, can't wait to read it!!! I am just eating up all the hype that is leading up to this one - I think its super fun!!
Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Ooh Ooh HP Book Cover
So I just quickly had to post the book cover for HP 7 Deathly Hallows!! So there you go - Harry and Voldemort right there in what looks like maybe some sort of duel... Very interesting... I guess he does find those horcruxes and takes on "he who must not be named". Of course there has to be a last battle so it's not that much of a shocker. Anyway, can't wait to read it!!! I am just eating up all the hype that is leading up to this one - I think its super fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I, too, am super excited to read this last installment. I am a little bummed that it comes out right in the middle of Michael's family reunion in Idaho, though. Would it be too rude to go all that way and then hole-up in my hotel room for a day or so?
Mendy, I don't think so!!! :) They gotta cut you a little slack - it's the last one!!! :)
So, here's my question: where are their wands? If they're dueling, they'd have wands, right?
I am very intrigued by the color scheme-is it the colors of a sunrise-of hope, of a new beginning? The covers have gotten progressively darker in color and mood and this one is dramatically different. Great minds think alike, Jenni--I am actually working on a post with all the covers for my blog, so I am excited to see the transition.
Naw, it's just a dream. They're not really fighting. Really, it's Ron. Ron and his magic cape defeat Voldemort in the end.
HA!
The last Harry Potter book! How sad to have it over with! I say that, but am really excited to read it too. At least I will be when it finally comes out!!
Jenni, forgot to say, Kat now has your New Moon book. Nicole wanted it, but I forgot to give it to her and then Kat claimed it... I guess you've started something...
I am soooooo excited too!!!!! I can hardly wait.!!! I need to read book 6 so all the details will be fresh in my mind.
I like the color ideas... and I am practically counting down the days until I get to hang out and read with you!!
Post a Comment