Friday, May 11, 2007

Flashback Friday

This is my very very favorite picture of Ben. It was taken a little over 2 years ago (Ben was 19 months old) by my brother in law, David, who is a photographer. I just love it!! I love how it captures my sparkling little boy!! He was actually being a little mischievous when this photo was snapped; we had been trying to keep him off those stairs he was climbing up and you can just see in his eyes the pleasure he was getting out of doing something a little naughty! :)

I'm hoping to learn how to use our scanner so I can do some older pics for flashbacks soon. Even though I blog I am still a little technically-challenged!! :)

7 comments:

Brenda said...

So cute! That is a darling picture. You're right, it really does capture his personality. Those are the best kind.

There are always things to learn on the computer! I think I've got it down and then find out that I don't... I know how you feel.

Cheri J. Meiners, M. Ed. said...

This IS a cute picture. I have that same urge to give new "life" to older pictures by posting them.

Corinne said...

Fabulous picture - you can tell he knew he was doing something he wasn't supposed to. The light is great too :)

Cami said...

That's awesome! I love his little expression. I love that little Ben!

Jeri said...

Love the composition of the photo. I can see why you love it. It really does capture his personality.

(Isn't this Flashback stuff fun!)

Unknown said...

He is a cute boy. He has that same look Zack has when he doing something he shouldn't. Little boys--they are something special.

ashlee said...

too cute! yes, mischievious indeed!