Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I'm 30.

So I'm 30 now. And I'm not sure if I like it or not yet... I guess I thought I'd just be hanging out in my twenties forever. The 20's were a great decade for me. I got married (well 2 months before entering my twenties, but I think that counts), was in college, had my children and learned all about this crazy thing called motherhood. It's hard to say goodbye to a decade that was so full of growth and happy times. I've been told the 30's are the same way - growth and happiness and all and you understand who you are more... So hello 30! Hope the next 10 years are as good to me as the last 10 were.

Also I think I'll share a little of the movie-making fun we were having just a few minutes ago on Adrian's Mac. Thanks guys! You've made this a great bday for me!


4 comments:

Corinne said...

You are the CUTEST family. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNI!!! I love that we joined the 30 club two weeks apart exactly :) Yay us :)

Cami said...

You should have heard the laugh that video got from my kids just now! Ha! Nina is so cute just looking around and smiling at everyone.

Happy Birthday! 30 is just another decade. I'm sure it will be great!

Christie said...

How cute, a video of birthday wishes!! That is great.

ashlee said...

Happy happy birthday! Yea for your 30's! You guys are soooo cute!