Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Our Twilight Characters

I saw this quiz on Joni's blog and it was too fun to pass up! I was so shocked to be Jacob(would have been nice to be a girl), but with the explanation I actually think it's pretty good. But man, Adrian's was the best (it's below mine) - he is totally Jasper!! He does have a very calming presence!! Now I wish I ended up being Alice!! Maybe I'll mess around with my answers like on every other blog-quiz I take and try to get Alice!! :)









Which Twilight novel character are you?




You're Jacob Black - You were raised to believe that family and community is the most important thing in life. You are also a fun-loving person who sometimes can see life a little too amusing and have trouble taking things seriously. Over all, you're a loyal and excellent friend to have.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code






Which Twilight novel character are you?





You're Jasper Hale - You have a calming personality and a simplistic way of looking at life. People like to be around you because you can help keep peace and are friendly to everyone. Although you do have a quiet side, you would be well balanced with a bubbly, spunky mate.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

5 comments:

Jann said...

Very fun Jenni. I like that you both took it. I took this quiz, and after putting down that Bella was my least favorite character, guess who I was? Yep, Bella. My I'm just a little too much like her for comfort. I am not going to analyze that too carefully.

Joni said...

So Jeff was Bella (also his least favorite character!) and my sister was Edward. Go figure!

Cami said...

This is totally off. I was Bella. No way. It also says I'm not usually the center of attention--in what world would I let THAT be true??

Deb said...

maybe i took a different quiz because no one asked me which character i liked. and i was BILLY! :)

Mendy said...

Very cool, Jenni! What fun! I love that Adrian is Jasper. How soothing to be married to such a man.