Benjamin should have been wearing his "I do all my own stunts" t-shirt tonight at dinner when for the 2nd time his fell out of his chair and gave himself a bloody lip. I couldn't believe it when it happened again. I told Adrian that he's going to have lips like Angelina Jolie if we don't do something. So we brought up his much loathed booster seat again, with the promise that he could decorate it with Star Wars stickers. Let's hope that it keeps him in the center of the chair and not falling over the edge. Good grief!!
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Ben's Stunts
Benjamin should have been wearing his "I do all my own stunts" t-shirt tonight at dinner when for the 2nd time his fell out of his chair and gave himself a bloody lip. I couldn't believe it when it happened again. I told Adrian that he's going to have lips like Angelina Jolie if we don't do something. So we brought up his much loathed booster seat again, with the promise that he could decorate it with Star Wars stickers. Let's hope that it keeps him in the center of the chair and not falling over the edge. Good grief!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
some kids are just born to be a walking wound! My Tessa is surely to be the same. She is always balancing on the edge of her booster seat and climbing things. Oh man, I hope we survive motherhood and I hope they survive childhood!
that kid!! Man, it's hard to keep track of em.
wow can i relate to that (as you know) let's home they all make it to adulthood without TOO much scarring :)
too funny. bode and ben are like 2 peas in a pod, i swear! he recently went thru a falling-off-his-chair phase but still refuses to sit in a booster...he too has the I do my own stunts shirt...
poor kid. Isn't it amazing what a few stickers can make a kid do? (kind of like women being bribed with chocolate!)
Sounds like you need to carry sugar packets in your diaper bag!
A friend told me that if your child cuts their lip or mouth, just give them a little bit of sugar. It will STOP the bleeding. It really works, and as a bonus.....they also stop crying! =)
Great tip Jeri!! I'll try it!!
I love that shirt!! Ben is so cute!!! Boys will be boys.
Post a Comment