I had the pleasure of having a girls-night over here last night with a few friends to indulge in a guilty pleasure - America's Next Top Model!! And we watched the first episode of Australia's Next Top Model too!! Its one of those shows that you watch, but only tell other people you watch if you think they might too!! :) It's a little like admitting you watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer!! ;) Well I'm just going to out myself - I've watched every season of ANTM! I really can't intellectualize why I like it, but I just do. I guess its all the drama and human-ness behind the scenes. The group dynamics are almost like a sociology experiment. I also find the process that goes into those glossy fashion mag pictures so interesting. The one who I'm pulling for this season is Brittany. Doesn't she look like Joni?!Anyways, it was tons of fun to watch and chat into the wee hours with such fun and wonderful friends. I love you girls!! I feel so renewed after getting together with girlfriends. It really is so important to laugh, talk, and share. Thanks girls!

6 comments:
Yay! I love ANTM!! I want to have a party too! I showed Joni the picture and she was so excited to see her name in print. I like that picture.
that was me--Cami
I love girl's night out! I am usually one to go out to eat instead of watching TV, simply because we all want to get away from our kids.
Backyards are great...but the million $$$ house is not quite true...in your neck of the woods it might be, but then we would be living in a cardboard box because we couldn't afford it there!
That's hilarious! I can't say that I've watched all seasons of ANTM, but I have found it when flipping through channels and gotten strangly addicted to it. There really is something that keeps you watching. What a fun girl's night!
I watch it, too. I like seeing what goes into fashion photo shoots.
It was so fun! Thanks for having us and sharing your yummy treats!!
Post a Comment