I got the flu last Sunday - so I guess the luck of the Irish only kept the flu at bay on Saint Patrick's Day :). It was literally just as I got up to give my talk in Relief Society that I got the chills that go along with the fever part of this flu. I thought I was just shaking because I was nervous, but it never went away and when I got home I had a 102 temp. That is really bad for me (I never get fevers), but on Tues my temp went all the way up to 104. Adrian had to take a day off to take care of me when the fever was really bad. I couldn't be trusted to take care of the kids who were also still sick at that point. One good point, wonderful friends brought over dinners for us twice this week. I've never felt more connected and taken care of than in this ward - thanks Michelle and Mendy!!
I'm so glad that I'm getting better, just a nagging cough is left. And now that Nina has started an anti-biotic hopefully we will kick this flu out of our family for good. It will be a good riddance...
(Nina was sick, but happy long enough for this "plumber crack" pic today !! :))

8 comments:
Wow...you poor thing! I'm glad you are getting better though. That picture of Nina is sooo cute...she's a doll!
I'm sorry you have all been sick. That really stinks. I got the antibiotic disinfectant spray and went through my whole house after we were on the mend. I sprayed every door handle, telephone, light switch, fridge handle, etc... Then threw open all the windows, and aired out the house. Our problem was the flu went through our house twice. If I can help in anyway, let me know. Hope you are all well soon.
I am SO SORRY you had this horrible sickness. It's the worst when the mommy is sick, I think. The whole house seems to breakdown. I really hope you start to feel better soon.
Yes, I had this flu. It was horrible. I'm sorry you had to get it when you were giving your talk! Ugh. One day I'll be a good visiting teacher and friend and come take care of you!
So sorry you've been sick. It's awful when it hits everyone in the house. Hope you're all well soon!
I didn't know your family was still sick. I am glad to hear you are
feeling better!
LOVE the picture! What a cutie.
Nothing written can ever really sum up the horror and disruption of life when everyone gets sick. I'm always so humbled by it. And like Jann, I become very careful about cleaning!! I sure hope the flu is done with all of you.
What a bummer for you all. I am so glad to hear that things are getting better for you. Wish we could have been around to help.
Post a Comment