Saturday, March 17, 2007

Saint Paddy's Fun

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Is that Irish food you're cookin, cause I smell Gaelic!

What's Irish and stays out all night?? - Paddy O'Furniture

Knock Knock. Who's there? Irish. Irish who? - Irish you a happy Saint Patrick's day!

---------------------------------------------------

Well that's about all the St. Patrick's jokes I know. I hope you all are wearing the green - I got to pinch everyone in our house this morning! :)
Quick update on us: Adrian is doing better, Sophie and Ben are still pretty sick with the flu, and Nina and I haven't gotten it - yay and knock on wood (hopefully the luck of the Irish will be with us)!!

2 comments:

Cami said...

Yay! I pinched everyone too! Those silly non-green wearers . . .

Jeri said...

Yes, I was a pinching fool! Hooray for my bright green v-neck.

Those jokes....oh my, I have to remember them! Paddy O'furniture!!! =) So funny!