![]() |
Friday, December 21, 2007
11 Years O' Luv
Today is the 11 year anniversary of our first kiss and I guess also the anniversary of when we started "going steady".:) We met at BYU in the fall of '96. We were in the same Heritage Halls ward and he was my home-teacher. I know shocking, right?!:) In case you are wondering - yes we did have the quintessential BYU romance. Adrian even proposed on the grounds of the Provo temple.:) But I'm getting ahead of myself... We started dating during finals and then over Christmas break we fell in love and saw each other every day. I actually think that after our first kiss on the 21st of Dec. we saw each other every day until we were married the next July. I totally ripped off Corinne's idea of doing a slide show to mark the occasion, but here's a bunch of photos that hold lots of loving memories for us. Happy smoochy anniversary Babe!!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
How fun to post about your kissaversary. I am still trying to finish about my anniversary. You and Adrian are just cute couple!
That's awesome. I LOVE the pictures. I recognize many of those places too. I love all the hair and all the fun. Good times.
Shocking...j/k. So fun to see your pics.
I love that you know the date of your first kiss.
rip-off away my friend - CONGRATS!
adrian looks so young in that first picture! you look just the same, with slight hair variations. :) congrats!
Oh, how I love a smoochy anniversary! Ours is coming up too! :) The pictures are so sweet!
So cute! Who were those young folk at the beginning? So fun to see that side of you both, holy long hair too!
this rocks! so funny too because Doug and i met just before finals Dec of 1996 and were married in Aug! a good year for all of us it seems!
Too funny, Daryl was my home teacher too! Great men think alike!
Ahh, BYU romances. Bob wasn't my home teacher but I was his sister's roommate and he was my FHE dad at one point. And he also proposed on the grounds of the Provo temple. :)
That was so cute!! And to think that Adrian went out to give a blessing on his kissaversary!!! What a dedicated man (:
Congrates!! What a cute couple!
Post a Comment