Happy April Fools!! I saw this meme on Cami's blog and thought it was a great one to do todays since the whole thing is a big joke really!!:)
1. Your rock star name (first pet, current car): Alexis Van (hey not bad, you know Van Morrison and all...)
2. Your gangsta name (fave ice cream flavour, favourite type of shoe): Peppermint Croc (yeah, that sounds really gansta!!!;))
3. Your Native American name (favourite colour, favourite animal): Green Bear (does that mean I'm a grump with a weak stomach??!!)
4. Your soap opera name (middle name, city where you were born): Dee Westminister (I actually think that one works!)
5. Your Star Wars name (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name): Andje (hee hee)
6. Superhero name (2nd favourite colour, favourite drink): Purple Coke (not sure that sounds very super..)
7. NASCAR name (the first names of your grandfathers): Matt Ezra
8. Stripper name (I like the way Cami did this one so it's my first pet and hometown street name): Alexis Flemming (Ha! Not that I was hoping for a really good stripper name, but come on you have to admit that one is good!!:))
10. TV weather anchor name (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Shoemaker Savannah (that one's admittedly odd)
11. Spy name (your favourite season/holiday, flower): Autumn Rose (I don't think the directions for the spy one work very well - maybe that's my "folk singer" name instead!)
12. Cartoon name: (favourite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now): Strawberry Slippers (hmmm... doesn't seem to work very well either, but it's kind a funny)
13. Hippie name (What you ate for breakfast, your favourite tree): Carnation Instant Breakfast Oak :)
This is one of the silliest memes I've ever done, but it was actually quite fun!! Go on give it a try!:)
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That was a very good soap opera name!
I really enjoyed that! Happy April to you!
i did - and we're the same cartoon character! :)
Yes, very silly. I don't know where they came up with some of those equations. I'd like to see some that work!
Great names!!! You made me laugh! :)
Peppermint Croc! Too funny!
very fun! I copied this on my blog too.
Post a Comment