I just had to post this...
Ben just told me in his completely serious voice, "You know what Mommy, last night Sophie hurt my feelings and breaked my heart."
I stifled a laugh and said, "Oh no, how did she do that Ben?"
Sophie interjected here (obviously aware of the incident) and said, "I raced up the stairs faster than Ben last night."
Ben: "Yeah, she did, but I hugged my bear. Hugging bears helps fix my heart all better."
At that I just had to giggle and tell him I'm so glad that hugging his bear makes him feel better. And I thought my girls would be the most dramatic!!:)
Saturday, May 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Oh, what a heartless sister!! He is funny.
It's so funny how they get so upset when their siblings beat them at something. We have the running upstairs first drama all the time. So glad Ben is sensitive. He'll make a good husband someday.
How cute is Ben? You know Alex is my most tender, and emotional.... He takes everything personally. So funny.
Too funny. Isn't it amazing how these little things weigh on their minds?
Where did he get that? How funny!
Bro. Gillie was telling us how cute he is the other day... (:
Very cute.
That is really so sweet. I'm glad you recorded it -- that's what I love about blogging! Little boys are really so much sweeter and lovable than I ever thought they could be.
Funny boy. You are lucky to have him!
Post a Comment