Lest anyone think Ben has been our only hilarious 4 year I have to tell you about this! Sophie made this toddler-crafted nativity scene with a bunch of random toys the Christmas of 2003 right before Ben was born. I remember her working on something on the table, not knowing quite what it was until she had me come see. It made me laugh so hard!! I think the Monsters Inc. guys standing in as Mary and Joseph are the best part!! I had to take a picture! Notice there really are 3 wise men too! So I guess 4 is just a funny funny age. I can't wait to see what Nina has in store for us in the next couple of years!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Flashback Friday
This morning I woke up to REAL SNOW - the stick on the roads kind of snow! If we were back in MD I know school would have been cancelled.:) It stayed cold all day, but the snow melted on the roads quite quickly so it actually ended up being a lovely day and made me feel all Christmasy - I even did some Christmas shopping with Ben and Nina this morning. Anywho, I think the snow insprired me to remember this picture of Sophie for flashback Friday:
Lest anyone think Ben has been our only hilarious 4 year I have to tell you about this! Sophie made this toddler-crafted nativity scene with a bunch of random toys the Christmas of 2003 right before Ben was born. I remember her working on something on the table, not knowing quite what it was until she had me come see. It made me laugh so hard!! I think the Monsters Inc. guys standing in as Mary and Joseph are the best part!! I had to take a picture! Notice there really are 3 wise men too! So I guess 4 is just a funny funny age. I can't wait to see what Nina has in store for us in the next couple of years!
Lest anyone think Ben has been our only hilarious 4 year I have to tell you about this! Sophie made this toddler-crafted nativity scene with a bunch of random toys the Christmas of 2003 right before Ben was born. I remember her working on something on the table, not knowing quite what it was until she had me come see. It made me laugh so hard!! I think the Monsters Inc. guys standing in as Mary and Joseph are the best part!! I had to take a picture! Notice there really are 3 wise men too! So I guess 4 is just a funny funny age. I can't wait to see what Nina has in store for us in the next couple of years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Snow? You need to come back where it's warmer. I haven't done any Christmas shopping. Good for you getting started already. Sophie looks so sweet.
I love how pleased she is! What a fun memory!
That is awesome! I love her creativity, Jenni. What a fun girl.
LOL this is so great!!! I love that picture. what a fun memory.
What a fun story. I love the picture.
HA HA HA! What a cutie. Good luck with that snow.
i know. i haven't commented foreverm BUT i thoroughly enjoyed the last few posts. love the "nativity" and the singing - 4 really is so fun - and i'm sorry i didn't get a chance to chat while you were here! i forgot i was doing sharing time sunday! but sounds like good times were had by all. :)
Do you remember the snowstorm in Maryland where the cars were covered almost to the tops? Were you there that year? You moved in after us, so I'm not sure if you were. It was a doozy of a storm!
I totally missed the picture the first time. I never pictured Barney at the first Christmas! How cute!
Snow already? We had a good storm before Halloween but it has been upper 50's and beautiful ever since. I am so glad it is waiting a little longer here. I am not ready for that depression yet.
Does your verizon email address still work? I wanted to let you know that we all missed you terribly last night at Twilight! I, personally, owe it all to you! You were the one to put the book in my hand and say, "Just read it." Oh, how much thanks I have for that one, simple act! You converted me! :) Miss & love ya!
Post a Comment