Tuesday, November 25, 2008

More Playlists

While I'm on the subject of playlists I think I'll share a couple more playlists (for posterity's sake:)).

First, I've gone ahead and made myself an alternate Twilight soundtrack... I really like the movie's soundtrack a lot, but I've also had songs that I've connected with the book series for a while. So I made a Twilightish playlist with a combination of real soundtrack songs, songs I've been liking lately, and songs I connect with the Twilight books. Here goes:

Twilightish Soundtrack
  • Let Me Sign - Cedric Diggory (I know, I know, what is a British boy sounding all bluesy and folky for?? But when I gave the songs on the soundtrack by Robert Pattinson a chance I actually started really liking them... a lot. Quirky and very sensitive.)
  • The Garden - Mirah (LOVE this song lately - MAAARRRRKKKK!!!!)
  • Bella's Lullaby - Carter Burwell
  • Colorblind - Counting Crows
  • Eyes on Fire - Blue Foundation
  • The Dance - Charlotte Martin (from Mia Michael's bizare and Burtonesque SYTYCD group dance)
  • Falling Away With You - Muse
  • Clair de Lune - Debussy
  • Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want - The Smiths
  • Flightless Bird American Mouth - Iron and Wine (from the prom scene and I really like it)
  • The Very Thought of You - Billy Holiday (beautiful)
  • Full Moon - Black Ghosts
  • The Teardrop Collector - Love and Rockets (this is more of a New Moon song to me)
  • Hamburg Song - Keane (and this one is a Eclipse song for me)
  • Infra-Red - Placebo (my James song)
  • Let Me Love You - Peter Murphy (what would a playlist be without Peter??)
  • Never Think - Cedric Diggory
  • Ode to Boy - Yaz
  • Supermassive Black Hole - Muse
  • One More Time - The Cure (yep, there must also be a Cure tune on every Jenni playlist)
  • Time is Running Out - Muse

And the playlist I'm finally changing out now with Christmas music is my Halloween '08 playlist. I love Halloween music, much like I love Halloween. So here's the playlist I subjected my whole family to for the last 3 months.:)

Halloween '08
  • This is Halloween - Nightmare Before Christmas Soundtrack
  • Funeral March of the Marionette - Mannheim Steamroller
  • Double Trouble - Harry Potter 3 Soundtrack
  • Anything Can Happen on Halloween - Tim Curry from Worst Witch
  • Vampire Song - Concrete Blonde
  • What Falls in the Fall - Laurie Berkner
  • Defying Gravity - Wicked Soundtrack
  • Narnia Lullaby - Narnia Soundtrack (Mr. Tumnus!!)
  • I'm Going Home - Tim Curry RHPS soundtrack
  • Ramalama Bang Bang - Roisin Murphy
  • Love Cats - The Cure
  • Harvest Dance - Mannheim Steamroller
  • The Garden - Mirah
  • Monster Mash - from some Halloween party mix CD
  • Science Fiction Double Feature - RHPS soundtrack
  • Night of the Dancing Flame - Roisin Murphy
  • Thriller - Michael Jackson
  • Time Warp - RHPS again
  • Peek a Boo - Siouxsie and the Banshees
  • Hunters Prelude - Bram Stoker's Dracula Soundtrack

2 comments:

Jared - Christina said...

So, think you can mail me a copy of that play list?!? :) I love your obsession! :)

Kellie said...

I love that you have these playlists. Thanks for sharing your excellent and eclectic taste in music.