Adrian and I have now been married 10 years! Wow, that seems like a significant number to me!! Maybe it's the roundness of 10 or that it's a whole decade. Sometimes it seems like we were just newlyweds, but then again... sometimes it seems like its been 30 years... Ha ha, just kidding Adrian!! No really I am so happy that I married my man!! He is an awesome husband and father! He is the love of my life and I am so happy that we are sealed together forever! I don't think I could have ever imagined the twists and turns our journey would take (so far) when we got married on that beautiful July day 10 years ago. We have been through our share of struggles and triumphs. But all through our thicks and thins, we have stuck together and grown through the experiences. Love ya Honey and happy anniversary to us!! :)
Thursday, July 19, 2007
10 Yearsies
Adrian and I have now been married 10 years! Wow, that seems like a significant number to me!! Maybe it's the roundness of 10 or that it's a whole decade. Sometimes it seems like we were just newlyweds, but then again... sometimes it seems like its been 30 years... Ha ha, just kidding Adrian!! No really I am so happy that I married my man!! He is an awesome husband and father! He is the love of my life and I am so happy that we are sealed together forever! I don't think I could have ever imagined the twists and turns our journey would take (so far) when we got married on that beautiful July day 10 years ago. We have been through our share of struggles and triumphs. But all through our thicks and thins, we have stuck together and grown through the experiences. Love ya Honey and happy anniversary to us!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Anniversary you guys! 10 is a big number. Have a great one.
Happy Anniversary! Wow! The big 10. Congrats.
Woo hoo! Quite and accomplishment!;)
That's one of my favorite pieces of art!
Post a Comment