Friday, July 27, 2007

One Word Quizzy Thingy

In lieu of a flashback Friday today I thought I'd do this fun 1-word get-to-know-ya quiz that I stole from Cami's blog - thanks Cami!! :)


Only rule: you have to answer with one word.

1. Where is your mobile phone? purse

2. Relationship? comfy-cozy (not one word, but hey it has a hyphen right?!!)

3. Your hair? blah

4. Work? motherhood

5. Your sister(s)? miss

6. Your favorite thing? giggles

7. Your dream last night? Hogwarts

8. Your favorite drink? Coke

9. Your dream car? Volvo

10. The room you're in? cleaned

11. Your shoes? Keen

12. Your fears? many

13. What do you want to be in 10 years? healthy

14. Who did you hang out with this weekend? Harry (completely stolen from Cami, but true!!)

15. What are you not good at? statistics

16. Muffin? minis

17. Wish list item? kitchen

18. Where you grew up? West

19. The last thing you did? lunch

20. What are you wearing? blue

21. What are you not wearing? socks

22. Your pet? nope

23. Your computer? Mr.Darcy

24. Your life? satisfied

25. Your mood? cheerful

26. Missing? family

27. What are you thinking about? nap

28. Your car? minivan

29. Your kitchen? sunny

30. Your summer? kids

31. Your favorite color? green

32. Last time you laughed? Benjamin

33. Last time you cried? worries

34. School? someday

35. Love? family

4 comments:

Becca at Motherhood "perfected" said...

That was fun to read Jenni. I like that your descriptions. I wish I would have hung out with you more when I lived near you. After reading your blog I notice so many similar interests!

Jeri said...

What do you think of this quizzy thingy? cute.

Cami said...

Nice job. I love how just taking out a space makes two words into one!

Brenda said...

Very fun post Jenni! I just caught up on your Harry Potter night too. Sounds like a blast! Your pictures were so cute!