So as you might note on the time signature, it is 3 am and I am posting. Crazy I know... BUT we in a crazy sort of spontaneous (as spontaneous as you can be w/ 3 children) way went to Harry Potter tonight, this morning, whatever :) - the 11:59pm showing!! We got our favorite babysitter to come and basically spend the night so we could go to the first showing. Thanks to H.!!! So the show was FANTASTIC!! I think one of my favorites so far, but I love them all really. We tried to take a picture of us in our seats with Adrian's phone, but it was too dark... Really it was wonderful and so much fun to do something spur of the moment. Just what I needed at the end of a rough day. So yay for date nights/mornings and Harry Potter!!
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
We Saw It!!!
So as you might note on the time signature, it is 3 am and I am posting. Crazy I know... BUT we in a crazy sort of spontaneous (as spontaneous as you can be w/ 3 children) way went to Harry Potter tonight, this morning, whatever :) - the 11:59pm showing!! We got our favorite babysitter to come and basically spend the night so we could go to the first showing. Thanks to H.!!! So the show was FANTASTIC!! I think one of my favorites so far, but I love them all really. We tried to take a picture of us in our seats with Adrian's phone, but it was too dark... Really it was wonderful and so much fun to do something spur of the moment. Just what I needed at the end of a rough day. So yay for date nights/mornings and Harry Potter!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Did you see Jann there? I think she went too!
Oh man! You guys are awesome.
Adrian saw James and Kellie while in line for goodies! I was a little relieved there were a few other crazy people over 16 there too!! :)
I'm so jealous! How fun for you to go on a date with your sweetie and Harry! Maybe one day!
James said he saw you. At least you had the foresight to live your kids home, we took ours. Just kidding, it was great and we all loved it. Kellie & crew were in our theater.
LOL so funny.
i love that you went at midnight--what fun!
Post a Comment