
I've not been blogging so much because I have been trying to frantically read book 6 before 7 comes out, but alas I don't think I'm going to finish. That's okay. I just thought though that I would make my last predictions for fun before reading it. So here goes:
- I think there is going to end up being some kind of understanding/ reconciliation with Draco and Harry. I think Draco will play a part in helping Harry, maybe at the end, but I think at some point in the book
- I think that Snape will end up being neither good nor bad, but kind of a free-agent acting for himself rather than truly allegiant to either side - just MHO. :)
- I think that Harry will survive and Voldemort will die (of course).
- I think Ron and Hermione will also survive. (This is probably deeply hopeful and perhaps a bit delusional ).
- I think Neville will die. Not that I want him too, I love Neville! :(
- Trevor is an animagus. (Maybe Regulus Black???!! :))
- I think that the final Horcrux will end up being Harry in some weird way. (A way that means he doesn't have to die to kill Voldemort.) I know this is not a popular view, and that Rowling will probably come up with twists I could never imagine, but that's my guess.
- I think and hope Ginny will survive too! I do not want Harry to die saving Ginny! That would be too much!! It's a children's series for heavens sake!!
- I think love will conquer all!
So those are all the predictions I have for now. I plan on being completely wrong in all of them, because I never imagined any of the things that happened in the last books. I was so floored when Dumbledore died... Anyway, I thought it would be fun to write what I was thinking right before the last one came out. Now I'm off to go get my wristband for my place in line to get the book tonight. :)

4 comments:
Good predictions. I have suspicions which I have not told anyone about, nor do they stay put for long. I just can't WAIT!
Aha Cami, if you don't tell anyone you can say "I totally thought that was going to happen!!" ;) Good thinking!! :)
Interesting predictions. I got the book yesterday but I started it and honestly couldn't rememeber enough from Book 6 to feel like I should read 7, so I started number 6 again and am letting Daryl read 7 and get it out of his system. I think Harry and Voldemort will both die, that's my opinion and predictions.
well, after reading the book, I'm impressed by the number of predictions you got right! and I'm very glad (as are you, I'm sure) that the one about Neville was wrong!
Post a Comment