Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Love

I have a sweet hubby. For the last 2 days he has brought me home a big diet cherry limeaid because he tells me I need to keep hydrated. Awww, I feel loved. Forget roses and sonnets, a big Sonic drink when your feeling icky is romance in its purest form. (I think I'm on the mend, my head hasn't felt as much like its going to explode today so I figure that's a good sign, yesterday I was sure I had a sinus infection.) I heart Sonic and I heart Adrian!

12 comments:

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

I LOVE Sonic and have been Sonic free for a couple months. We've been trying to teach Izzy and Grady to give up little things for what you really want. So, we've given up sonic and going out to eat to save for a trampoline. I'll just have to get my Sonic fix looking at your picture. Thanks
Laurel

Mendy said...

Sure, Jenni, rub it in with your Sonic goodness. Rub it in!

That is very sweet, indeed. Adrian is a real keeper.

Jenny said...

Very sweet. A Sonic limeade sure sounds good right now!

Cami said...

What a nice hubby!

Jess said...

Hey Jenni, I can't fine your email address at the moment. Can you email me jess at brownclan dot org? I need to ask you some questions about freezer meals. Thanks!

Jann said...

AHHHHHH!

Corinne said...

I love that story. He's a good man and I LOVE SONIC SLUSHIES!!

Brenda said...

Oh, I want one! Those are sooo sooo good! You totally made me miss Sonic.

Jyl Clark said...

I'm so sorry you haven't been feeling good! Let me know if I can help out with your kids! I am a Sonic addict. The cherry coke is my other love.

Dawn said...

Althou i have no idea what sonic is? I guess we don't have it here in sunny UK, but glad it made you feel better, Cheer up it'll be spring soon. and hey! at least you guys get a summer over there

Tracy said...

Love a man who brings food and drink. He's a keeper!

Christie said...

mmmm, I heart SONIC too!! Mmmm