Sunday, October 21, 2007

It's My Blogaversary!

Today I have been blogging for one year exactly!! Isn't that crazy?!! Honestly I can't believe it's been only a year - what on earth did I do with myself before blogging?? Now everyday things happen, little things and big things, and I think to myself "oh, I should blog about this". I know that I wasn't telling myself that I should write it down in my journal, so blogging really has helped out in my journaling habits. And then there's the blogging world too - oh, how I love the little bloggin' community that I am a part of. It has been such a wonderful way to get to know friends and keep in touch with those who live far away. So,Yay for Google who makes my blogging so easy and yay for my favorite form of therapy - blogging itself!! :)

12 comments:

ashlee said...

Well, Happy Blogaversary to you! How cute that you are marking the day! I think i started one month after you. i've loved getting to know better via our blogs!

Brenda said...

I was thinking about this today also. I was actually considering doing a post on how much I love blogging because it will be a journal for my family!! It really helps to have the blogging community too I think. My bro. just started one the other day and I am soooo excited!! He is the first one on either side of our families that has started a blog since I have and it will be so fun to keep in contact with him! Yay!
Happy anniversary.

Mendy said...

Hip, hip, hooray, Jenni! I am so glad I started blogging for the very same reasons. Thank you for being my first reader. I love to read about your daily ups and downs and love our several nights together each month!

Corinne said...

Congrats Jenni! That's some serious good news. To find something that really does make a difference for your sanity deserves a celebration :)

I love you picture of the month, by the way.

Meg said...

Happy Blogiversary! I've only been blogging since May, but it just seems like such a fun and natural thing to do- what did I do before? I sure didn't write in a journal :)

Jann said...

Happy blogging birthday. It is a great thing. I love learning about you.

Lynette said...

Happy, happy blogaversary!!!

Jeri said...

Happy Blogaversary! I have gotten to know you so much more this year! I love you to pieces and I am so glad you started blogging.

Anonymous said...

I have made so many new friends because of blogging and gotten to know people so much better -- you being one of them! Happy Anniversary!

Cami said...

I've been blogging for one year too! I started last October. Isn't it funny? I love our little bloggerettes too.

Christie said...

Happy Blogaversary! I also love this little world. I am so much better at keeping track of stories. I was thinking the other day how lucky Katie is that she has a journal of things she did as a baby, the other kids don't have that.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I too have been doing this for over a year and it really is therapy in a lot of ways and also a way for me to remember the good things in life.