Monday, August 27, 2007

Sophie's 1st Day of 3rd Grade


Sophie had a great day today, her 1st day of 3rd grade - can you believe she's that old!! These were some pics we took before school.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, they sure grow up fast. I can't imagine Abbey that old yet. Sophie sure looked cute.

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a cute tribute with music and moving pics! Adorable.

Mendy said...

Cool little movie, Jenni! I saw Soph at school today and she looked adorable.

Cami said...

WOW! What a big girl.

Christie said...

Cute post. Fun thing with the music, nice touch. :-)

the design boss said...

impressive movie ability! I am so glad that the first day went so well!

Corinne said...

Love it!! Sheely and Sophie have the same lunch box - although Sheely used hers last year and it is pretty nasty - Sophie's looks lovely!! She's SO CUTE.

Amber said...

That was so cute!

Anonymous said...

Man, when did our kids get so old? BriAnna just headed off today for her first day in Jr. High! YIKES...at least I still get another month with Jaiden and Makynlee. Their school isn't done yet, so October 1 is the big day for them!

Brenda said...

So cute! It seems like just yesterday that she was little and now she is baptized too!

Kellie said...

Beautiful Jenni. Your movie turned out great! I love the music. Glad she had a good day.

Jann said...

Very fun pictures. Third grade just feels so grown up all of a sudden. I think it is that whole accountability thing that makes it so.

Kels said...

What a cute little outfit! She's so adorable, as is Benjamin. And was that little Nina standing and holding on to you? Hannah starts preschool on Tuesday, of course there will be pics of her first day!

Jenni said...

Kels, yep that was Nina standing and holding on to me - I was lucky to get any pictures of Sophie at all as Nina was clinging to my legs during the whole photo-shoot! :) Can't wait to see the pics of Hannah on her first day of preschool!

And for everyone else - thanks for the comments!! :)

Becca at Motherhood "perfected" said...

How COOL was that!!! I have been thinking of doing one of those. Now you have truly inspired me! Sophie looks so happy and cute. I'm glad she had a great first day!