Just had to do a quick post not all about our vacation (which was wonderful and lovely!!), but just about being back. It is so crazy to take 2 weeks off of blogging and email. I had serious withdrawals the first couple of days... It was rough!! :) AND now that I'm back I feel severley out of the loop!! There have been so many posts that I've missed!!! I just completed a whirlwind friends-blogs-reading-athon (all wonderful posts ladies!!!) with the proverbial hands over my ears and "la la la la la"ing when ever Eclipse was mentioned!! BTW, Eclipse was my first purchase when we got back - I went to 3 different book stores AT THE AIRPORT to find it!!! You might think I stuck to my plan of not buying the book on vacation because I would be anti-social when I read it, but no I tried to buy that book at every darn bookstore we drove by from August 7th on!!! The book was completely sold out in Utah county, Salt Lake County and Wasatch County!! I know this because I went to book stores in all 3 of those counties to look for it!!! Argh!! And as soon as I am done with this post I am delving in to the fluffy depths of Forks, Washington again!!! (I'm only on the 2nd chapter do to a rampant stomach bug that struck me and the girls last night - thank goodness it wasn't on the plane! :) I think and hope it's just a 24 hour thing.)
Soon I'll post all about our 2 weeks in Utah with pictures and all. We really did have a fantastic time and I'm so glad we got to visit with our family. And soon I'll probably post about Eclipse too I imagine. :)
Post over... Edwar...uh, I mean Eclipse here I come.... :)!!
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Welcome home. I am glad you had a good vacation. I can't wait to hear all about it.
I feel your pain, Jenni! I got an email two weeks ago saying that my copy had shipped and it's STILL not here!
Good to have you back!
We're glad you're back! Happy reading!
So glad you had a fun time. I can't believe Eclipse is sold out all over Utah! That's crazy. It's good to hear from you again.
I've missed you! Looking forward to reading about your trip!
I actually gave Twilight to a friend as a gift after we talked about needing new books to read. She hadn't heard of it and I think she'll love it!
Glad to have you home. I was wondering what had become of you. I look forward to the stories and pics. :-)
so glad you're back!! Looking forward to hearing all about the vacation--and what you think about Eclipse (our own little mini-harry-potter-esque mania)
I'm SO glad you're back. I kept saying WHERE IS JENNI ALREADY!! Sheesh! I hope you like the book.
Welcome back...it was odd not to see new blogs...you are the master blogger! I am done with Eclipse...tell me what you think when you are done. I fell a little more in love with Jacob through this book. I will be interested to hear what others are thinking. Happy Reading!
Yay! I love that picture of your two girls on the birthday post, but I was growing so tired of seeing it!
Glad you are home, and I can't wait to hear about your trip!
MAN. I was getting lonely for you. So glad you're home!!
Post a Comment